The next Active Halton FREE Couch to 5K programme starts on Monday 18th September 2017
This programme is perfect if you want to improve your fitness and be motivated as part of a group, or looking to build up to taking part in parkrun on Saturday mornings at Victoria Park, Widnes. Or Phoenix Park Runcorn.
- WHERE: Halton athletics academy, Highfield Road, Widnes, WA8 7DW. Park at Sts Peter and Paul High School, and there is a pathway through to the track.
- WHEN: Every Monday and Wednesday 6-7pm from Monday 18th September 2017 for 10 weeks. Come to as many sessions as you can – the more you attend the more benefit you’ll see.
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR: Trainers are a must, and whatever you feel comfortable in to walk and jog. Remember to bring a drink with you to keep hydrated.
- DO I HAVE TO BE FIT TO JOIN IN: No, this is for anyone looking to get active. Whether you’ve never exercised before or are looking to get back to previous fitness levels, there is no pressure, you can work at your own pace and progress slowly.
- CAN I BRING MY CHILD: Yes, but children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
For more information contact Stephen Wood 07765 897 952 Stephen.email@example.com
Sports Development team: 0151 511 8282 Sports.Development@halton.gov.uk