- Wednesdays at 2.30pm
- Commencing 20th September 2017
- The Frank Myler Pavilion, Liverpool Road, Widnes WA8 7EZ (next to Ditton Primary School)
- £2.50 per Session
A gentle exercise program specifically designed for those affected by breast cancer surgery. It will stretch and strengthen muscles in the shoulder, chest, back and abdominals to help to regain mobility and improve quality of life.
- Helps regain strength and mobility in affected shoulder and arm
- Enhances energy levels
- Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
- Improves self confidence
- Enhances physical and mental wellbeing
- Provides rehabilitation from surgeries, including mastectomy, lumpectomy, lymph node removal and reconstruction procedures
The course instructor is Sue Clarke, a certified Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist and experienced Pilates Instructor with Level 3 Advanced Diploma. Sue has personal experience of breast cancer and has used Pilates to assist with her own recovery.
For more information or to book a place for the class, please contact: Julie Mayers or Bev Collins at the Delamere Centre, Halton Hospital on Telephone No – 01928 753502
Call Paula Parle for further information about active halton exercise classes: 0151 511 8550 Paula.firstname.lastname@example.org