The next Active Halton FREE Couch to 5k programme starts on Monday 24th September 2018 for 10 weeks
This programme is perfect if you want to improve your fitness and be motivated as part of a group, or looking to build up to taking part in parkrun on Saturday mornings at Victoria park Widnes or Phoenix park Runcorn
- Where: Halton athletics academy , Highfield road, Widnes WA8 7DW park at St’s Peter and Paul High School, and there is a pathway through to the track
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays 6-7pm Come to as many sessions as you can-the more you attend the more benefit you will see
- What: should I wear: Trainers are a must, and whatever you feel comfortable in to walk and jog. Remember to bring a drink with you to keep hydrated.
- Do I HAVE TO BE FIT TO JOIN IN: No the programmes are for anybody looking to get active. Whether you’ve never exercised before or are looking to get back to a previous fitness levels, there is no pressure, you can work at your own pace and progress slowly.
- CAN I BRING MY CHILD: Yes but children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible at all times adult
- For more information: Stephen Wood | 07765897952 | Stephen.email@example.com