Couch to 2k for families
This programme is perfect if you want to improve your fitness and be motivated as part of a group, or looking to build up to taking part in our couch to 5k programmes or parkrun on Saturday mornings at Victoria park Widnes or Phoenix park Runcorn and children joining Junior parkrun on Sundays in Victoria park Widnes
Phoenix Park meet starts on Tuesday April 2nd 2019
then every Tuesday and Thursday 6-7 pm for 5 weeks at Phoenix Park Runcorn (Meet at the Cafe)
Our second Active Halton FREE Couch to 2k for families individual participants
Heath Park meet starts on Tuesday May 28th 2019
then every Tuesday and Thursday 6-7 pm for 5 weeks Heath Park Runcorn (Meet at Esposito’s Cafe)
- WHERE: Block 1 Phoenix Park WA7 2PT 2nd April 2nd to May 2019
Block 2 Runcorn Hill Park WA7 4PT 28th May to 27th June 2019
- WHEN : Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm (see dates above) come to as many sessions as you can-the more you attend the more benefit you will see
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR: Trainers are a must, andwhatever you feel comfortable in to walk and jog.
Remember to bring a drink with you to keep hydrated.
- DO I HAVE TO BE FIT TO JOIN IN: No the programmes arefor anybody looking to get active. Whether you’ve never exercised before or are looking to get back to a previousfitness levels, there is no pressure, you can work at your own pace and progress slowly.
- CAN I BRING MY CHILD: Yes but children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- PARTICIPANTS are welcome to attend both Couch to 5K or 2K sessions and work alongside the programme regardlessof fitness level.