WELCOME BACK… Leisure Centres Reopening
We welcome the government’s latest announcement that leisure centres can reopen from Monday 12th April for gym use, swimming and activity for children, followed by group adult fitness classes from 17th May. This will of course depend on certain national criteria being met between now and then.
With this in mind, Kingsway and Brookvale centres will reopen on Monday 12th April, followed by Runcorn Pool in May.
Customer and staff safety is the top priority to ensure your leisure centres and all the activities that you take part in them are COVID-19 safe and secure. You can be assured that Government, leisure industry, and sports-specific guidance is being followed.
You can book your gym and or swim sessions from the 5th April, by visiting the below link or by calling the centre:
- All sessions will have to be pre-booked via the online booking system: https://online.activehalton.co.uk/Membership/en/public/home or by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200.
- Brookvale Recreation Centre and Kingsway Leisure Centre Members – Monthly membership payment will be taken on 4th May (or just after). This means that there will be no charge for the month of April, if you paid your direct debit (DD) when we closed in January. Also:
- Gym Only & Swim Only Members will receive a discount off May’s DD
- Full Members will receive 50% off May’s DD.
- The Membership team will ensure that your May DD is amended accordingly.
- From May, the DD collection process will continue on a month by month basis, as per our Terms and Conditions.
- Runcorn Swimming Pool Members – We will contact you closer to your reopening date to let you know further details on reopening times and your first month’s DD.
- If you would like to use Brookvale Recreation Centre and or Kingsway Leisure Centre, you will need to contact us by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200.
Learn To Swim Members
- Swimming lessons will return w/c Monday 19th April at Kingsway Leisure Centre and Brookvale Recreation Centre. Further updates (including information on class days/times, bookings & COVID secure policies/procedures) will be shared with all Learn to Swim customers (including Runcorn Swimming Pool members) no later than the 31st Please make sure your contact details are up-to-date. If your contact telephone number and/or email address has changed, please email Catherine.Fuller@halton.gov.uk.
- please contact us via: https://brookvale.activehalton.co.uk/contact/ or call 01928 712051, https://kingsway.activehalton.co.uk/contact/ or call 0151 495 2200
Please ensure that you follow all social distancing guidance and information displayed on site. Please wear a face covering when entering the Leisure Centre.
We are excited to see you back in our leisure centres soon.
Best wishes from your Leisure Centre Team