Leisure Centres Reopening
Leisure Centres will reopen on Wednesday 2 nd December. Customer and staff safety is the top priority to ensure your leisure centres and all the activities that take part in them are COVID-19 safe and secure. New systems and procedures are in place, you can be assured that Government, leisure industry, and sports-specific guidance is being followed.
- Brookvale Recreation Centre https://brookvale.activehalton.co.uk/
You can book the following activities: Gym, Classes, Astro Football, Swimming, Table Tennis and Badminton.
- Kingsway Leisure Centre https://kingsway.activehalton.co.uk/
You can book the following activities: Gym, Classes, Swimming, Table Tennis, Badminton and Squash.
- Table Tennis, Badminton and Squash bookings are only being taken if you are from the same household/support bubble. The sports hall is available for hire for under 18 supervised activity or an organised indoor team sports for disabled people.
- Runcorn Swimming Pool will remain closed. This is due to the current social distancing guidelines.
- Learn To Swim Members – All direct debit fees will remain frozen (we anticipate swimming lessons to start in January 2021). We will contact you with further updates as and when we look to reopen the swimming lesson programme. Please visit our website for activity ideas and sessions.
- All sessions have to be pre-booked via the online booking system: https://online.activehalton.co.uk/Membership/en/public/home or by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200.
- Brookvale Recreation Centre and Kingsway Leisure Centre Members – Your monthly membership payment will be taken on 4 th January (or just after). This collection process will continue on a month by month basis, as per our Terms and Conditions. If you have any membership questions, please contact us via: https://brookvale.activehalton.co.uk/contact/ or by phone on 01928 712051, https://kingsway.activehalton.co.uk/contact/ or by phone on 0151 495 2200
- Runcorn Swimming Pool Members – We will not collect a direct debit payment for the month of January (due to the site being closed).
- If you would like to use Brookvale Recreation Centre and or Kingsway Leisure Centre, for the gym, swim, classes, you will need to contact us by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200
Please ensure that you follow all social distancing guidance and information displayed on site. Please wear a face covering when entering the Leisure Centre.
We are excited to see you back in our leisure centres soon.
Leisure Centre Team