Leisure Centre Reopening
Customer and staff safety is the top priority to ensure your leisure centres and all the activities that take part in them are COVID-19 safe and secure. When leisure centres open, new systems and procedures will be in place, you can be assured that Government, leisure industry, and sports-specific guidance is being followed.
- Brookvale Recreation Centre is now open. https://brookvale.activehalton.co.uk/
You can book the following activities:
Gym, Classes, Astro Football, Badminton, Table Tennis and Swimming.
- Kingsway Leisure Centre will reopen on the 14th September dry side only, followed by the swimming pool on the 21st https://kingsway.activehalton.co.uk/
You can book the following activities: Gym, Classes, Badminton and Table Tennis. Swimming will be available from 21st September; Squash from 28th September.
- Runcorn Swimming Pool will remain closed. This is due to the current social distancing guidelines and staffing resources. The Council are working on plans behind the scenes to reopen this facility as soon as possible.
- Brookvale will be opening up their pool throughout the day (Mon-Fri) to provide more swimming opportunities.
- Learn To Swim Members –All direct debit fees will remain frozen (until further notice). We will contact you with further updates as and when we look to reopen the swimming lesson programme. Please visit our website for activity ideas and sessions.
All sessions have to be pre-booked via the online booking system:
https://online.activehalton.co.uk/Membership/en/public/home or by calling Brookvale on 01928 712051 or Kingsway on 0151 495 2200
Please ensure that you follow all social distancing guidance and information displayed on site.
Leisure Centre Team